The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mini Doughnuts!

So, I bought a mini doughnut maker.
Yep, I did.


We've been having LOTS of fun trying out our cute little doughnuts lately!

Our first try was of course Chocolate.


It only took 4 minutes for them to be done!
And look how they are BAKED, not fried!
I also reduced the fat even further by replacing half the oil with applesauce....you'd never be able to tell!

So, really these doughnuts are totally healthy!!!!! ;-)


Who doesn't love fresh hot doughnuts!


I made a standard powdered sugar frosting, but instead of adding plain old milk...we added some of my Almond Joy coffee creamer.
That might have been the best idea I've had in a long time!
Seriously, like little bites of heaven.

I had a very happy little taste tester!


Apple Spice doughnuts are up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment